After a series of versions featuring the addition of important features, such as layer management, automatic frames, PDF file conversion, advanced DWG-DXF management and more, this version of Domus.Cad is characterised by a long work of optimisations and improvements of what has been done so far.
This work has also been done thanks to our beta-testers and all users, who, with their reports and suggestions, have allowed us to work taking into account especially the needs of users.
Part of the optimization work has been to make the program easier, faster and more fluid to use, for example, in selection, editing, moving and other basic operations.
Another “refinement” work has been done in importing and exporting DWG-DXF, especially as far as texts are concerned.
Additional possibilities have been added to existing functions, such as the ability to warp meshes in the Z direction.
Below is a list of some improvements and corrections.
- ObjRot module. Enabled rotation on local source
- If the melting distance of one of the two coaxial walls is 0, they are not merged
- When choosing to change a roof in a slabs. now always puts slope equal to zero
- Now the Split in Faces function deletes the original. To retrieve the original you undo the operation.
- Improved file opening management.
- Snaps excluded from the Camera segment
- For some elements changed deform/reverse/rotate
- Windows on the click goes up.
- The polygon remains selected after adding a vertex
- Improved active layer mesh deformation
- The movement management of multiple selections has been improved, which sometimes generated inconsistent displacements of the selected elements
- Adding z-deformation in the meshes
- To add a point in the polygon I have to press alt+command
- A small delay in moving items has been added to prevent accidental displacement. If you click on the element we move it quickly the element seems to move, but then it returns to its place.
- Optimisation in the import and export of texts in DWG-DXF.
- Tested with the new Mac OS 14 Sonoma.
Corrections and amendments
- Correct window dimension in vector rendering
- Corrected IFC exports. Fixtures were sometimes put at the wrong elevation
- IFC export correct opening height when the wall has an elevation greater than zero
- Corrected images in RoofTiles
- In objRot put a warning that prevents the rotation of non-rolling items
- Fixed object rotation. Now the old object is deleted and undo/redo works
- Correction objrot, in some cases x and y did not rotate correctly
- Now archive quote background if enabled
- Corrected Hole image before the non identity deformation matrix elements were not corrected
- Correct transparency color obj file
- Correct insertion of arcs by 3 points. In some cases it was reversed during modification
- Now I can change name in image fills
- Bug fix on rect-handle and rettangle to account for element deformation, corrected bounding box
- Correct material change for meshes inside an object
- Dwg/dxf import the PolyFaceMesh now take the color and material of the faces
- When a file cannot be read a message with the error type is shown
- Snap segments, set distance from perpendicular axis
- Locking orthogonal segments, now the tracking point must be inside the selection distance to snap
- Fix to incorrect file name saving
- Put check so that SetupWindow is not invoked multiple times
- Correct adjustment of ambient light via slider
- Control erasing materials when they are zero
- Correct horizontal and vertical block in polygon drawing
- Corrected double click error on segments that canceled the previous operation Corrected fine thickness with the possibility to check thickness in print
- Circle and arc duplication correction. Thickness and line types were not duplicated.
- More small corrections and changes …
Domus.Cad Std Rent to own special offer
Special offer: 129 € with the Rent to own option.