The new version of Domus.Cad Pro and Std, version 22, has been released. The previous version was 4.0.20 and therefore the numerical jump is enormous, where are all the versions between 4 and 22.?
In reality, the way of numbering the versions has been changed, going from a sequential numbering to a numbering based on the year, all the versions of the next year will be of the type 23.xx.yy.
This was done because the growth and updating mechanism is now continuous, the updates are downloaded automatically, including examples and documentation and therefore there is no moment where a version comes out with lots of new features all together, the new features are spread along the whole year.
In this version, among the many improvements, the management of parametric frames stands out in particular.
The parametric frames concern doors and windows and, through a few numerical parameters, the frame with glass and panels are generated which automatically adapt to the modifications of the openings without deformation, modifying themselves according to the shape, rectangular, arched, oval, etc., and to the dimensions.
- Quick and easy 3D design
- Parametric architectural elements
- Integrated and complete BIM
- Architectural survey of old buildings
- Estimative metric computation
- Landscape insertion
- Real-time rendering
- Automatic parametric frames
- Complete and functional 2D functions
- Automatic red and yellow tables (comparison between old and new)
- Support standard 2D and 3D formats
- IFC import and export
- Import of satellite maps to scale
- Point cloud management
- For Windows and MacOS