CAD File Converter‘s main purpose is to find its way among the various formats and versions of documents generated by Autodesk’s AutoCad and by numerous other programs using DXF, DWG, DWF, DXB and PDF formats.
CAD File Converter is a simple, easy-to-use tool that increases compatibility among the various CAD programmes, including between different versions of the same programme, as well as visualising and printing various drawing formats.
Main functions are:
- Import-export of various DWG, DXF and DXB formats from versions 12 to versions 2015.
- Import and export of DWF format.
- Taking ACIS solid modeling and transforming into mesh for use in most 3D programs if exported in version 12.
- Preview function for all formats
- Export DWG, DXF, DXF and DWF files in PDF format