Vector conversion from PDF to Domus.Cad
- Vectorial rendering, the new vectorial rendering engine allows the user to obtain editable elevations, sections, perspectives, axonometries and in a way as the interactive 3D view, generating high quality and very detailed drawings, colored with the same colors as the interactive 3D view.
- New graphic interface, the palettes are functionally modified and re-arranged, grouping icons with similar functions.
- 3DS import-export, this option allows the Domus.Cad users to import many good 3D objects available for free or upon a payment from several Internet sites.
- Excellent support when importing and exporting DXF and DWG files from Version 12 to 2011 version.
- Transparencies, the elements with a solid fill can be opaque, partially transparent or totally transparent.
- Quartz Graphic (Mac), the graphic engine of Domus.Cad was modified, now it is based on the graphic libraries Quartz instead of the previous QickDraw.
- 3D View List, editable list of generated 3D views (elevations, sections, perpsectives, axonos etc).
- Scaled raster 3D views, elevations, sections and axonometries are generated perfectly scaled.
- Superimposed 3D views, generation of superimposed 3D views, raster and vectorial, with the lines of the vectorial rendering perfectly supeimposed to the raster shaded and colored OpenGl rendering.
- Mac Os X 10.7 Lion support
- …and much more!