Interstudio released CAD File Converter, a program to convert, view and print DWG, DXF and DWF files, supporting all the format 12 … 2011.
CAD File Converter is the key that gives you access to drawings in the most common CAD formats, by making them compatible with your own graphic programmes – even if not the latest versions – visualising them and printing in PDF format.
Main functions are:
- Import-export of various DWG, DXF and DXB formats from versions 12 to versions 2011.
- Import and export of DWF format.
- Taking ACIS solid modeling and transforming into mesh for use in most 3D programs if exported in version 12.
- Quick preview function for all formats
- Exporting DWG, DXF, DXF and DWF files in PDF format
- supporting several DWF formats (compressed, not compressed, bimary, ascii, encoded. etc)
- Multiple documents and folders conversion
- Scaled fully configured PDF ready for printing
- Drag and drop support. File and folders can be dragged into the CAD File Converter Window.